BACH™ Olympus Cement Head
The BACH™ Olympus Production Casing Cement Head improves operational safety and reliability when launching cement plugs during production casing cementing and/or pressure testing operations. The same head works for 5.00, 5-1/2 and 6.00 inch production casing (at surface).
This BACH includes:
- SPEED LOK™ connection, a quick connect adapter that eliminates threading or hammering – easy 360° orientation
- Plug-and-play configuration
- Citadel’s integral manifold enables simple quarter-turn functionality and keeps the center of gravity close to the centerline for easier and safer lifting
- Mechanical plug launch indicator below the FOSV
- Releasing plunger rods do not extrude when launching cement plugs
- Non welded assembly allows for improved maintenance to be performed to ensure extend the service life of the head
- Centek UROS-SUB or TUR-SUB centralizer for maximum standoff
- Designed specifically for ultra-tight tolerance applications
- Built to match customer designed casing requirements
You have a problem? We have solutions.
Our sales and engineering teams are ready to help.
To discuss your problems, project and operational goals, and explore the most-reliable, highest-performance solution for your situation, simply click the link below.