TrenchFoot™ Engineered Wet Shoe System
Zero Compromise Toe Initiation Solution
The TrenchFoot™ Engineered Wet Shoe System is a fully optimized toe initiation mechanism that provides an initial flow path through the shoe for plug and perf operations. The system consolidates all casing accessories into a single tool with a single casing connection which reduces cost, simplifies operations, and eliminates reliability issues.
- Entire shoe track in one
- Reduce overall costs with 99.98% reliability
- Instantly unlock additional 40+ feet in reservoir exposure
- Available for production casing sizes 2.875, 3.500, 4.000, 4.500, 5.000, 5.500, 6.000
- Available for production liner sizes 3.500, 4.000, 4.500, 5.000, 5.500
- Gas-tight 338 Ultra Mag valve qualified and proven as independent well barrier
- Single piece M.O.A.S. (Mother of All Shoes) configuration consolidates shoe track length and cost
- Primary and contingency casing pressure test mechanisms up to 15 ksi/400°F
- Configurable with 2 to 4 valves, and 1 to 4 plugs
- Acid compatible system qualified for use with up to 30% HCl
- Increases per well NPV by $50k to $250k
- Reduces per well drilling cost by $8,000 to $40,000
- 99.7% injection reliability
- 99% casing test and re-entry reliability
- Upgraded float equipment increases reliability for casing flotation, casing running, and cementing
You have a problem? We have solutions.
Our sales and engineering teams are ready to help.
To discuss your problems, project and operational goals, and explore the most-reliable, highest-performance solution for your situation, simply click the link below.